Eagle 72HM G3
- Output 385 to 405 Watt
- Weight 23.3 kg (51.3 lbs.)
- Dimension 2031 x 1008 x 40mm (79.96 x 39.69 x 1.57 inch)
- Cable Length 12 AWG, Length 1400mm (55.11 in)
The Eagle G3 modules include our new bifacial Diamond cells. These uniquely designed cells feature high-efficiency mono PERC technology and enable module power up to 405W.
Eagle G3 modules are available at up to 1500 volts, which helps reduce balance-of-system costs. All are backed by at least a 12-year workmanship warranty and a 30-year linear power warranty.
Half Cell Modules
These modules consist of half-cut Diamond cells. Half-cell modules have twin arrays and thus increased tolerance to shade. There’s also less current loss, so module powers are higher.
- Uniquely designed high-performance 5 busbar mono PERC bifacial cells
- UL and IEC 1500V certified; lowers BOS costs and yields better LCOE
- Variable backside bonus
- Only bifacial module to use clear DuPontTM Tedlar® backsheet
- Faster and more standard installation than glass/glass bifacial
- 30-year linear power warranty
Diamond Half Cell Technology
World-record breaking mono PERC bifacial half-cut solar cells deliver high power in a small footprint.
Bifacial Power Gain
Bifacial cell architecture allows backside bonus and more lifetime power yield.
Easier installation and lower balance of system cost than dual glass solution.
Designed for Long Life
Uses the same DuPont protective film as the Space Station, Mars Lander, and jetliners. 30-year warranty.
Twin array design allows continued performance even with shading by trees or debris.
Protected Against All Environments
Certified to withstand humidity, heat, rain, marine environments, wind, hailstorms, and packed snow.