Eagle 72HM G3
- Output 390 to 410 Watt
- Weight 22.5 kg (49.6 lbs.)
- Dimension 2008 x 1002 x 40mm (77.06 x 39.45 x 1.57 inch)
- Cable Length 12 AWG, Length 1400mm (55.11 in)
The Eagle G3 modules include our new bifacial Diamond cells. These uniquely designed cells feature high-efficiency mono PERC technology and enable module power up to 410W.
Eagle G2 modules are available at up to 1500 volts, which helps reduce balance-of-system costs. All are backed by at least a 12-year workmanship warranty and a 25-year linear power warranty.
Half Cell Modules
These modules consist of half-cut Diamond cells. Half-cell modules have twin arrays and thus increased tolerance to shade. There’s also less current loss, so module powers are higher.
- Uniquely designed high-performance 5 busbar mono PERC bifacial cells
- UL and IEC 1500V certified; lowers BOS costs and yields better LCOE
- Variable backside bonus
- Only bifacial module to use clear DuPontTM Tedlar® backsheet
- Faster and more standard installation than glass/glass bifacial
- 30-year linear power warranty
Half-cut Diamond Cell Technology
Uniquely designed high-performance 5 busbar mono PERC bifacial cells
UL and IEC 1500V certified; lowers BOS costs and yields better LCOE
Higher Module Power
Decrease in current loss yields higher module efficiency
More shade tolerance due to twin arrays
Reinforced cell prevents potential induced degradation
Strength and Durability
Certified for high snow (5400Pa) and wind (2400 Pa) loads