We have high powered solar modules and turnkey energy storage solutions for utility, C&I, and residential applications. These high quality, industry-leading products are backed by strong warranties and a 99.9% on-time delivery track record.
The Eagle G4 modules utilize high efficiency mono cells and our new TR technology. By minimizing white space between cells, we enable module power up to 475W.
- TR technology eliminates cell gaps to increase module efficiency and power
- Uniquely designed 9 busbar half cut solar cells deliver ultra-high power in a small footprint
- Uses the same DuPont protective film as the Space Station, Mars Lander, and jetliners
- Twin array design allows continued performance even with shading by trees or debris
- Certified to withstand humidity, heat, rain, salt spray, wind, hailstorms, and packed snow
Bifacial Added Features
- Bifacial cell architecture allows backside bonus and more lifetime power yield
- Transparent back sheet allows easier installation BOS cost
The Eagle G3 modules include our new bifacial Diamond cells. These uniquely designed cells feature high-efficiency mono PERC technology and enable module power up to 405W.
- Uniquely designed high-performance 5 busbar mono PERC bifacial cells
- UL and IEC 1500V certified; lowers BOS costs and yields better LCOE
- Variable backside bonus
- Only bifacial module to use clear DuPontTM Tedlar® backsheet
- Faster and more standard installation than glass/glass bifacial
- 30-year linear power warranty
Watch our joint webinar with DuPont to learn more about the benefits of our Eagle G3 module.
Half Cell Modules
These modules consist of half-cut Diamond cells. Half-cell modules have twin arrays and thus increased tolerance to shade. There’s also less current loss, so module powers are higher.
Models Include: Eagle 72HM G3
The Eagle G2 modules include our Diamond cells. These uniquely designed cells feature high-efficiency mono PERC technology and enable module power up to 410W.
- Uniquely designed high-performance 5 busbar mono PERC cells
- UL and IEC 1500V certified; lowers BOS costs and yields better LCOE
- Reinforced cells prevent PID
- Excellent performance in low-light environments
- Certified for high snow and wind loads.
- 25-year linear power warranty
The Eagle CS is a fully integrated, scalable, turnkey AC-coupled energy storage system
with 30 minute to 4 hour duration batteries for C&I and utility projects.
- 3rd generation lithium ion technology, efficient system design
- Flexible power from 500 kW to 6 MW; energy density up to 5.1 MWh per 40’ container
- LFP chemistry (safest for storage); robust BMS monitors battery working condition; UL 9540A (pending)
- Secure data controlled by U.S. company; seamless integration to utility SCADA and market-facing EMS
- Jinko wrapped warranty across all components
Models Include: Eagle CS
Looking for high-quality solar? We’ve taken extra steps to ensure that our modules are second to none. We have rigorous in-house quality-control standards, and each module passes all the UL and IEC standards. We also invite the world’s leading third-party organizations to audit our facilities, test our products, and help us to refine our state-of-the-art manufacturing process. As a result, JinkoSolar is one of the most tested and validated brands, resulting in one of the lowest warranty claim rates in the United States.
BUILDING QUALITY FROM THE BOTTOM
The ingot and wafer represent the base and the most important part of the module manufacturing process. Unlike most other module manufacturers, we carefully produce our own ingots and wafers in-house. Using the latest silicon technology and advanced ingot seeding, only the highest-performing wafers are produced and used in JinkoSolar modules. Advanced ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) and PL photoluminescence testing ensure the utmost wafer quality.
We have a strategic relationship with DuPontTM, the inventor of Kevlar, to incorporate its strong, durable Tedlar® material into every one of our module backsheets. Tedlar is the only material proven to last more than 30 years in the field. Because backsheet failures represent a large problem in the field, many customer buy only from JinkoSolar due to the proven materials we use. Since 2011, DuPontTM has been conducting worldwide field surveys to inspect, assess, and understand the state of degradation of PV modules with varying ages, bill of materials, and in a variety of geographies and climates all over the world. This survey included:
- 6.1 M panels
- 322 solar fields
- 100 module manufacturers
- 1.8 GW total potential power production
Backsheet Defects by Material In an effort to cut costs, our competitors use a variety of materials whose reliability is suspect, including PET and PVDF. In the study, PET (av panel age 2.1 years) and PVDF (avg panel age 2.8 years) had defect rates 240 and 180 times higher, respectively, than Tedlar (avg panel age: 5.6 years), despite their lower average ages. Defect rates for PET, PVDF and glass increase significantly for ages >4 years of service.
For more information, click here to download the DuPont™ Tedlar® study
We test at many third-party labs including PVEL in Berkeley and RETC in Fremont, California. Notably, we are one of only three manufacturers globally listed as Top Performers four consecutive times in the PVEL PV Module Reliability Scorecard, where modules undergo tests for more information, view the whole report at:
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
R&D provides a competitive edge and plays a critical role in the success and sustainability of a business. JinkoSolar invests significant resources in R&D, and the results speak for themselves–multiple world records in power and efficiency.
July 20, 2020
Breaks world record for large-area n-type monocrystalline cell efficiency
January 17, 2020
Breaks world record for bifacial module conversion efficiency
June 3, 2019
Breaks world record for p-type and n-type cell efficiency and mono PERC cell efficiency
November 8, 2018
Breaks world record for p-type mono PERC solar cell efficiency
May 18, 2018
Breaks world record for both p-type and n-type PV module power
May 9, 2018
Breaks world record for p-type mono cell efficiency
Shelter Dynamics features two small-footprint, intelligent, net-zero, and sustainable homes, beginning with its two existing prototypes: the Flex House and the Arc House. The Arc House combines the economy and simplicity of small footprint living with cutting-edge building science. Smart, self-sufficient, and compact, the net-zero home integrates many facets of sustainability into one compelling and beautiful package. The Flex House is a model for “right-sized” living in a small, flexible space that is connected, intelligent, resilient and sustainable. The Flex House boasts an integrated smart + solar system as well as water-conserving products and fixtures and non-toxic, sustainable materials to ensure healthy indoor spaces. Click here For more information about Shelter Dynamics.
SERVICE | SUPPORT
We have one of the lowest warranty claim rates in the industry. When there is a claim, we take it very seriously. If you are an owner, please contact your installer. If you cannot reach your installer or you were the direct purchaser of the modules, please let us know immediately by downloading this form and following the instructions.
DOWNLOADS | DOCUMENTS | ARCHIVED PRODUCTS
Datasheets, installation manuals, warranty, certifications, white papers, brochures, and more.