JinkoSolar has an opening for diligent, motivated, and experienced Project Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will participate in and lead utility-scale photovoltaic power plant designs. The position is fast-paced, multidisciplinary, and requires a foundation in engineering and construction. We are specifically seeking a team-player with excellent technical skills and AutoCAD drafting capabilities with a strong track record in solar plant engineering and construction.
· Designing and drafting solar plant site layouts.
· Optimizing solar array physical configuration and inverter architecture.
· Interpreting data, surveys, maps, plans, schematics, and satellite images to identify exclusion areas.
· Maintaining intimate familiarity with utility-scale products and specifications.
· Performing energy production estimates using PVsyst or similar software for making efficient and prescient design decisions.
· Preparing appropriately detailed mechanical…